Genuine Typing Jobs-It pays

With the advent of technology, there are so many IT related jobs saturated in the online market, and non-traditional typing jobs is among the most common internet jobs there is. They are found just about anywhere if you just type in online typing jobs But when you are looking out for a typing job online you need to be aware that there are many copy-cat sites.So it really pays off to do a bit of research before you embark on any job adventure. Of course that does not mean all are scams, because there are some genuine ones which gives you a really good deal. A lot of people and especially the ones who stay at home and cannot commit to a full time office job like mothers are reaping the benefits of working from home than the other stay-at-home people who  does not believe that such jobs exists.

There are hundreds of various types of online typing jobs and some calls for very specific skills in typing with excellent command over grammar and speed as the data they handle is complex. These jobs are difficult to get and one could end up on a wait list for a long time before it materializes. The other type of online typing job is ad placing, which is mostly typed data so one can even copy/paste and experience and typing speed does not matter much.

Contrary to many beliefs about these kinds of jobs being frauds, if you do find the right mentor, you can make a very decent amount of money. Thus if you do your research properly before you just plunge yourself into it, you will find that it does work.

We fount one company called Virtual Bee, formerly known as KeysForCash known, provides legitimate data entry work to independent contractors who want to make more money online. Virtual Bee has won a high reputation in the work at home community. This is one of the few legitimate today data entry companies.

Virtual Bee recruited independent online contract based on their accuracy and speed. First, you must register as a member. Then you type your typing speed test to determine if you are eligible would be given to evaluate the work. Assessment consists of a three-part test. Each test usually takes about 2-3 minutes.

Do not worry if you score a small percentage during the evaluation process – you can retake the test after 24 hours again. It is important to also target close to 100%, mainly because competition is too high and there is a long waiting list.

Virtual Bee is one of legitimate site but we don’t recommend as a full time income because it wouldn’t be a constant income ,however its 100% free and its risk free so its worth trying.

To get started, visit Virtual Bee workers page here.

36 Responses to "Genuine Typing Jobs-It pays"

1. I am seeking on line typing jobs. I was a secretary, and I am having 13 years of experience of experience of Secretary work.

Leena Nirosha

2. I like to earn some money from home. I can use email & internet. I can sinhala and english fast typing documentation. I can come and collect documentation to compute and email or hand over.

3. Dear Sir/Madom.
    I’m an undergraduate student of University of Moratuwa.I’m seeking Data entry,form filling or typing job without any regitration or any other fees.
    I would be really appreciated if you consider my request.

4. DEAR SIR/MADAM

I am looking for a data entry job when i was finished my advanced level successfully.
    So i need to experience in job. Therefore please request my message

5. I am looking a data entry job which doing at home. I have resigned after working in a recognized Company in Sri Lanka as Data Entry Operator. I have 70-80 word per minute typing speed. I have 10 years experience as Data Entry Operator.

6. Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am looking for Data Entry job for doing at home or Office and I am presently working at Ministry Of Health I have a 03 years experience as Data Entry Operator in my Previous working Companies.

7. Dear Sir/ Madam,
    Still I am a student and i need a lot of money to my studies. So I decided to find an internet job, because i can do it at home. So if ou can please give me an opportunity to work with you. I am expert for typing, and account section.If you give me a chance i really appreciate it.

8. Dear Sir/ Madam

I am a third year B.Sc. Student at University of Kelaniya.
    I am looking for a online data entry jobs or online graphic designing jobs to do at home.
    If you can give me an opportunity it will bea great pleasure to me.

9. Dear Sir/Madam,

I was a secretary in a private company which is doing ventilation systems for 03 years.I am expert for the typing and have very good graphic design & animation knowledge also.if you are finding a person like me please let me know.hope to here from you soon.

Thank you.

10. Dear Sir/Madom.
    I’m 3rd year student in degree of Information Technology.I’m seeking Data entry,form filling or typing job without any regitration or any other fees.
    If you can give me an oppertunity.

11. I am Diploma certified in Graphic and Typesetting. I have more experience in it, I have good typing speed. i am looking for data entry job for do at home.