As a social media executive you have to implement the company’s social media marketing.Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.The social media executive is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the company’s content strategy, creating relevant content blogging,community participation and leadership.
(You may Apply as a Trainee – Undergraduates may also apply for their internships)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media presence (facebook,twitter)
- Use of toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications,tactics,campaigns etc
- Respond and react to changes within social networks – functionality,etiquette,reporting etc.
- Monitor and present relevant data trends successes exceptions etc.
- utilise great web etiquette skills to ensure you deliver the right message online,help people,stimulate discussions,encourage debate etc,‘Think on your feet’ real time content writing online discussions,interactions etc.
- Work closely with the website development team and corporate communications.
- Enthusiasm with responsibility.
Office Shift Times (Office is Located at Rattanapitiya near Kohuwala.):
We are open 24/7/365 with flexible schedule (that we will assign after discussing with you).
Mail your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 2004, SkyNetHosting.Net Inc is an international web hosting provider hosting over 100,000 websites with 25 worldwide locations.We are now hiring staff for our newly opened NOC in Sri Lanka.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com