Enter the path to success with Data Entry Jobs

In today’s world of opportunities where opening for every kind of jobs are available, data entry jobs seem to abound and you can choose one that suits your skills, knowledge and expertise. A data entry job is where one transcribes data in any form into another form, most usually a computer program.

The data might come as handwritten documents, letters and symbols, information extracted from spreadsheets from other computer programs, sequences of numbers, or even simple data with just names, addresses and so on.

Ever since the computer age started, the need to neatly collect data and present documents surfaced. This is where the requirement for data entry with customer relationship management becomes mandatory in order to keep up productivity and efficiency.

People who are good at typing, especially those who excel at 10-key typing, and are able to read documents with accuracy are most favored. But there are still others like computer programmers who may not be great typists but plow their way into data entry by inputting code into programs since programming requires precision and a wrong letter, symbol or number can make the entire command backfire.

Data entry jobs are a great way to earn money and many companies give you an option to work online from wherever you are. So if you are planning to take up this job, you can choose the task that is most appropriate for you as there is something for everyone. And you can rest in the fact that it is a promising job because in experts predict that these jobs would dominate the market in future. This should come as no surprise because more and more professionals prefer to work for data entry companies.

Find some Genuine Typing Jobs-It pays on this article

103 Responses to "Enter the path to success with Data Entry Jobs"

1. Dear sir/madam,

I would like to join with you, could you please send me more details about this data entry operating and how to start and when.

Thank you.

2. Hi, I am studiying A/Ls.Looking for a part time job just like Data entry operating.Then I can Manage my costs easily.So please send me the details about this job.Thank You

3. Prabhani Dilhara · Edit

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Please be kind enough to give an opportunity to work as data entry operator. I am an under graduate student in BSc in IT.

Your kind attention will be highly appreciated

4. Saman Jayasinghe · Edit

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to join with you as a data entry operater part time.

I would be gratefull to you, if you can send more details to me.

Saman

5. Hi,

I am mahesh…..

I would like to join as a Data entry operator part time. I want to get more information about your job opportunities. so be kind enough to send those details..

thanks

6. Dear sir/ Madam
    I would like to join for the best online data entry site which can working without invest money.please send me that link if you can.i have previous experiences as a data entry operator in the us based data entry firm.
    thanks

7. I would like to join as a Online Data Entry Operator .
    I had successfully completed computer certificate course in NIBM.
    now follow computer programming diploma in NIBM.
    please forward more details………..

8. I am interested in doing a data entry job that doesn’t require me to make any payments, therefore would appreciate if you could get back to me with the details. Thanks

9. A.E Hiruni Nisansala · Edit

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I wish to apply for online data entry job.I followed Higher National Diploma in Advance Technological Institute.Please keep me updated as much as possible.
    Thank You.

10. dear madam / sir

I”m a lab technician at pvt hospital.I’m seeking part time Data entry,form filling or typing job without any regitration or any other fees.i have bear lot of money for medicine of my weakness father.
    so if you can give me an oppertunity.

11. How to get paid to click? How to work from home? How to earn money? How to make money? How to find best paying sites? How to make online money? How to get a job on the internet?

There are many pay per click programs available over the internet. I have gone through many of them and researched them to find out the best paying PTC sites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view website for 30 seconds to earn money. Payment requests can be processed through AlertPay or PayPal. My blog can show you the best paying sites.

Thank you.

12. Dear Sir,

It’s pleasure to join as a data entry operator.would you Please be so kind to send me details. thank you.

Sincerely,
    Varuni Poornima

13. I would like to join as a Data entry operator. Kindly furnish me with details to get myself enrolled.

I hold the 8 years of Banking experience & posses certificates of Diploma in Banking & Finance along with Diploma in Credit Management.

Awaiting your speedy reply.

Best Regards,

14. Hello,
    I’m also very keen to get a oppotunity to work on line.I have my own slt con.as well I hold diploma for English.plz let me know if there any details about it.

15. Hi,
    Please let me know how to enroll for the process.I am keen on getting a online job .I am a experienced personel. waiting to hear from you soon.

16. Maheshika Jayawardena · Edit

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to join as a Online Data Entry Operator .
    I had successfully completed ICT Diploma in IDM.
    please forward more details

17. dear sir/madam

i have been following the BCS degree, and i have a 2 years working experience in Dayara Appareal as a Data Entry Operator. Please forward more details.

18. I’m seeking a part time Data Entry job for 20-30 hrs/week without any registration or any other fees. Its highly appreciated if you consider to grant me an opportunity to work with you with my skills.

19. Dear Sir/Madom.

I have been following BIT degree, I would like to join with you.I would like to spend my leasure time in sucessful way. If you can give me an oppertunity, I would like to join with you.

20. madushani chathurika · Edit

Dear Sir/Madom.
    I’m 3rd year student in degree of Information Technology.I’m seeking Data entry,form filling or typing job without any regitration or any other fees.
    If you can give me an oppertunity.

21. dear sir/ Madam,

I’m highly interest in doing a job online. if u can forward me or direct me to that it would be a great help for me.

Thanks & Regards

Sandun

22. Dear Sir/Madam,
    I’m an undergraduate seeking a data entry job(without paying any fees).
    If you can,please tell me the way.
    Thank You.

23. 12th October 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to express my interest in a position as Data Entry Operator. I have full time thirteen years experience in large consumer service office as a Data Entry Operator.

Further, I had followed high school college education and Diploma in Computer Programming course. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,