In the present day economy, most are trying to learn and do online transcription jobs in order to work from the comfort of their home either on a part-time or full-time basis.
It doesn’t really matter your current situation or education, it is very easy to learn general transcription. Also, as time passes, you’re likely to get more proficient in it with a bit of practice.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss general transcription service as that’s the quickest kind of transcription to get things going.
You do not need any special training or certification courses for this. You will be able to get work from almost any academic area or business present today, except legal or medical in which certifications or courses are essential most of the time.
And after learning general transcription, you will be all set to earn some additional cash right from the comfort of your house!
How can you learn general transcription?
For this, you must be able to operate a PC, know how to download various docs& files & how to use Microsoft word software. Then, you simply need to go through the 5 simple steps listed below & you will be good to go:
1. Visit nch.com.au to download a software program known as Express Scribe. This is amongst the most popular software programs out there in the market currently that is capable enough to turn your PC into a digital transcriber.
2. The second step is to visit to download Audacity, a free audio program. This is a great tool for audio editing as well as an audio recording.
3. Next, get a decent computer foot pedal & a noise-canceling headset. Both of these are very essential if you would like to have better accuracy and speed.
4. Record or download the audio files in order to give yourself a better practice. You can easily get different podcasts & webcasts on Google. Simply search for Business Podcasts or Webcasts in order to locate a few directories to record the audio files or download them. It is important for you to ensure that you select a variety of subjects in a variety of formats for the required practice.
You can get general transcription jobs from everywhere – these include students, firms, or any other small business company. The fact is, this field is wide open to all.
5. Practice makes a man perfect. In order to learn
transcription, this is all you need. Begin timing yourself for determining how much time you consume in order to transcribe fifteen-minute audio. According to the industry standards, 4 hours of typing equals an hour of audio. To achieve such a speed, you will have to practice a lot to increase your speed to such an extent.
Here are some Online Transcription Jobs – No Experience Required
- Get Transcribed – This company provides online transcribers and reviewers to work from home. Transcribers can make around $0.23 per audition minute, and reviewers average around $0.12 per audio minute. You can request your funds once you have a minimum of $100. You must have a PayPal account to receive payments.
- AccuTran Global – This company hires part-time transcribers to work from home. You must be very fluent in English. Pay is via Paypal or check.
- Casting Words – Online transcription jobs for newbies. The pay is around $1.20 per audio minute for a bad quality audio sound and $0.60 for a good quality audio sound.
- Transcribe Me – This is another transcription site open to beginners with no experience. The work is available worldwide if you are a good English speaker. The pay is around $20 an audio hour. Pay is via PayPal.
- Transcribe Team – Transcribe Team welcomes new transcribers to work remotely from home. The pay is on the low side around $0.45 per audio minute. You can log in and out to complete the work. Pay is via PayPal.
If you need an idea on transfer your PayPal funds to your bank account check this link online money transfer Srilanka.
Work at home-Home job successful tips